- 136–174, 400–520 MHz versions
- 128 Channels / 8 Zones
- Two-piece configuration – Commandmic™ + black box main unit Commandmic™ is powered from the main unit through an Ethernet cable*
* Extendable up to 100m, 328 ft. (Cat 5e LAN cable user supplied).
- High contrast, wide viewing angle, black background display on the Commandmic™
- 1700 mW (typical) audio output from the Commandmic™
- MIL-STD-810 G shock, vibration, temperature and more
- IPX4 water splash resistance for the Commandmic™
- DTMF autodial memory capability
- NXDN™ conventional
- NXDN™ Type-D single-site trunking
- NXDN™ simulcast
- NXDN™ multi-site conventional over IP network
- Analog mode
Digital Functions (Voice and Data)
- PTT ID and ANI
- Over-the-air alias (OAA) displays the caller’s name without programming
- Individual, Group, and All call
- Late entry for Group call
- Status call and Polling call
- Short data messages
- Call alert
- Radio check (RX only)
- CTCSS and DTCS tone
- 2-Tone and 5-Tone
- MDC functions; PTT ID, Emergency (TX/RX), Radio check (RX), Stun (RX), Revive (RX)
- BIIS PTT ID transmission
Security and Safety
- Digital voice scrambler
- Emergency call and Lone worker
- Remote monitor (RX)
- Radio Kill, Stun and Revive (RX)
- Priority scan monitors one or two priority channels while scanning non-priority channels
- Voting scan automatically selects the optimal repeater site
- GPS receiver connection with optional ACC cable
- Optional D-SUB connector, OPC-2078/OPC-1939, for external PTT, channel, horn, ignition switch, and dimmer control, according to programming
- Set an IP address for main unit and Commandmic™
Note: No Digital Modulation "IN" when using an accessory cable.
Flexible Installation with a PoE Switch and IP Network
Using a PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch (as the power supply to the microphone) and an IP network, you can easily install the IC-F5330D series into a building*. In this installation scenario, you don’t have to worry about the distance between the main unit and the Commandmic™. Also, as the main (RF) unit can be installed close to the antenna, cable loss is kept to a minimum.
* In-building usage is not available in some countries.
Frequency coverage: 136–174 MHz, 400-512 MHz
Number of channels: 128 channels/8 zones
Type of emission: USA, EXP 50 W/45 W 16K0F3E (25 kHz)*/11K0F3E (15 kHz, 12.5 kHz)/4K00F1E, F1D (7.5 kHz, 6.25 kHz) 16K0F3E (25 kHz)*/11K0F3E (12.5 kHz)/4K00F1E, F1D (6.25 kHz)
EXP 25 W 16K0F3E (25 kHz)/14K0F3E (20 kHz)/8K50F3E (12.5 kHz)/4K00F1E, F1D (6.25 kHz)
Power supply requirement: USA, EXP 50 W/45 W 13.6 V DC nominal, EXP 25 W 13.2 V DC nominal
Current drain: (approximate) Tx (High) 14 A Max. (50 W/45 W), 7 A Max. (25 W), Rx (Max./Standby) 2.5 A Max./500 mA Max.
Antenna impedance: USA, EXP 50 W/45 W 50 Ω (SO-239)
EXP 25 W 50 Ω (BNC)
Operating temperature range: –30 °C to +60 °C, –22 °F to +140 °F
Dimensions (W×H×D): (Projections not included) Main unit: 150 × 45 × 161.8 mm, 5.9 × 1.8 × 6.4 in
Mic: 60.8 × 134.8 × 35.5 mm, 2.4 × 5.3 × 1.4 in
Weight: (approximate) Main unit: 1.2 kg, 2.4 lb, Mic: 250 g, 8.8 oz
* 25 kHz bandwidth is no longer available for FCC Part 90 licensees for USA versions.
Output power: (rated) USA, EXP 50 W/45 W 50 W, 25 W, 5 W (Hi, L2, L1) 45 W, 25 W, 4.5 W (Hi, L2, L1), EXP 25 W 25 W, 10 W, 5.8 W (Hi, L2, L1) 25 W, 10 W, 5.8 W (Hi, L2, L1)
Frequency stability: ±1.0ppm
Spurious emissions: USA, EXP 50 W/45 W 80 dB typ., EXP 25 W 0.08 μW (typ.) (≤ 1 GHz), 0.03 μW (typ.) (> 1 GHz)
Audio harmonic distortion: (AF 1 kHz 40% deviation) 0.7% typ. 0.8% typ., FM Hum and Noise (without CCITT filter) 82/77 dB typ. (W/N) 76/70 dB typ. (W/N)
FSK error :1.4% typ. 1.7% typ.
Sensitivity: Analog 12 dB SINAD, (USA, EXP 50/45 W) 0.25 μV (–119 dBm) typ. (W), 0.22 μV (–120 dBm) typ. (N) 0.22 μV (–120 dBm) typ. (W/N), Analog 20 dB SINAD, (EXP 25 W) –4.9/–4.5/–1.8 dBμV emf typ. (W/M/N) –5.0/–5.0/–2.0 dBμV emf typ. (W/M/N), Digital 1% BER –4.6 dBμV emf typ. –5.0 dBμV emf typ.
Adjacent channel selectivity: USA, EXP 50 W/45 W 83/58/73 dB typ. (W/N/D) 76/58/69 dB typ. (W/N/D)
EXP 25 W 83/82/80/73 dB typ. (W/M/N/D) 76/76/74/69 dB typ. (W/M/N/D)
Spurious response rejection: 80 dB typ. 75 dB typ.
Intermodulation rejection: Analog (USA, EXP 50/45 W), (EXP 25 W) 76 dB typ., 69 dB typ. 74 dB typ., 69 dB typ.
Digital 74 dBμV emf typ. 74 dBμV emf typ.
Hum and noise: 62/52 dB typ. (W/N) 64/53 dB typ. (W/N)
AF output power: Internal SP (Commandmic™) 1.7 W typ. (at 5% distortion, 8 Ω load), External SP 4.2 W typ. (at 5% distortion, 4 Ω load)