The Hytera PD6i series two-way radio models are considered some of the most durable, feature-rich radios available, and the Hytera PD662i is a prime example of that commitment with its strong, functional technology. Fully compliant with the DMR Standard, these radios come with a variety of features that make them an excellent choice for warehouse, security, medical, and business communication.
Standard Package Includes:
- Battery (1500mAh Li-Ion)
- Belt Clip
- Wrist Strap
- User Guide
Smaller, Sleeker, Lighter
The PD662i has a lightweight PC & Metal frame design. The PD662i is 4.8 x 2.17 x 1.1 inches weighing 10.93oz.
Rugged & Reliable
Complies with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards and passes HALT (Highly Accelerated Life Test).
Wider Available Frequency Range
An expanded frequency range of 400-527MHz.
Dual Mode: Analog & Digital
Dual mode (analog & digital) operation ensures a smooth analog to digital migration.
Allows basic/advanced digital encryption and Scrambler feature in analog mode.
Supports multiple advanced analog signaling modes, including HDC1200, 2-Tone, and 5-Tone, providing better integration into existing analog radio fleets.
DMRA Data Service
The data protocol is fully compliant with DMRA standards.
This virtual trunking feature allocates a free timeslot for urgent communications. This effectively enhances frequency efficiency and allows you to communicate in a timely manner in emergency situations.
GPS Positioning (Factory Option)
The built-in GPS module in the PD662G supports GIS applications.
Man Down (Factory Option)
When a user falls down, the radio can automatically alert others.
Further Development Port
The reserved side port allows users or any third-party partner to further develop other helpful applications to extend radio functionalities.
One Touch Call/Text
Supports One Touch features that are comprised of Preprogrammed Text Messages, Voice Calls, and Supplementary Features.
The PD662i can decode radio enable, radio disable, and remoter monitor as well as Priority Interrupt.
Radio Priority-Based Interruption
Enables an administration or manager radio to interrupt calls for emergency or urgent communication.
The Ingress Protection reaches IP67 (6: Totally protected against dust; 7: Protected against the effects of immersion up to 1m for 30 minutes). It's the highest IP level for land-based wireless radio applications.
- Frequency Range
- VHF: 136-174MHz UHF1: 400-527MHz
- Channel Capacity
- 1024 (64 zones with 256 channels per zone)
- Digital Protocol
- ETSI-TS102 361-1,2 & 3
- Battery Life (5-5-90 Duty Cycle)
- 1500mAh, Analog 11h, Digital 16h
- Dimensions (W×H×D)
- 4.8" X 2.12" X 1.06", 122 x 54 x 27mm
- 10.93 oz, approx 310g (1500mAh Li-ion)
- 160 x 128 pixels, 65536 colors 1.8 inch, 4 rows
- Partial Keypad
- Programmable Buttons
- Dust & Water Intrusion
- IP67 Standard
- Option Board
- Intrinsically Safe Option
- Radio Check
- Alert Call
- Stun / Unstun
- Remote Monitor
- Priority Interrupt
- IP Site Connect
- Work Order
- 5 Tone Signaling
- 2 Tone Signaling
- HDC1200 Signaling
- DTMF (Phone Patch)
- YES (latest firmware required)
- Intelligent audio
- Priority Scan
- GPS SMS
- PD662i(G) only
- GPS SMS
- Scrambler (Analog)
- Digital Encryption
- Basic encryption as standard (10, 32 & 64 character keys). 40 bit Enhanced Encryption as Standard (latest firmware required)Advanced encryption (Hytera or DMRA 128-bit and 256-bit AES) available via chargeable license file.
- Multiple Key Encryption Decode
- Multi-language Menu
- Power on & off user logo programming
- Voice Interrupt
- Yes (TX Interrupt for voice call, emergency call, remote dekey, text message.)
- No of Contacts (Conventional)
- Digital 1024 Analog 2-Tone 32 Analog HDC1200 200 Analog 5-Tone 255
- No of Contacts (Trunking)
- Private Contacts 512 Group Contacts 1024
- Text Messaging
- 256 characters (via Quick Text only)
- Quick Text Messages
- Up to 25 pre-programmed via CPS
- MPT1327 / 1343 Trunking
- Yes via license file (latest firmware required)
- Tier 3 Trunking
- Available via chargeable license file (latest firmware required)
- Over-the-Air Programming
- Yes via smartdispatch 4.0
- Over-the-Air Programming
- Not Available
- Full Duplex Calls
- Micro SD Card
- Voice Recording
- Data Services via Bluetooth
- Single Frequency Repeater