Improved visibility with High Contrast and Wide Viewing Angle Black Background LCD
The IC-F5130D/F6130D series is a simple single-body IDAS™ mobile radio utilizing the latest Icom design platform and improved visibility with a high contrast and wide viewing angle black background LCD.
Input / Output Interface for External Devices with Optional D-SUB Accessory Cable
The ACC connector cable can connect various external equipment to the transceiver. It is possible to operate external equipment via the transceiver or operate the transceiver from the external equipment. Data Transfer over the air such as GPS location, barcode, or telemetry data is available. Remote control by transceiver can improve the efficiency of operations.
Dual Mode Operation – IDAS™ Digital Mode and Analog FM Mode
The IC-F5130D series supports Analog mode, IDAS™ digital multi-site conventional mode, and IDAS™ digital single-site trunking mode. And it is possible to migrate from Analog to Digital in accordance with end-user requirements.
Safe and Secure Functions for Transceiver Operators
With the IC-F5130D series, it is possible to confirm the safety of the transceiver operator. If there is no transceiver operation, the Lone Worker function sounds an alert and prompts operation. Furthermore, if the operation is still not performed, the transmission can be initiated forcibly to check the sound in the surrounding area and the status of the operator. The Power ON Password, Digital Voice Scrambler, etc. are available in the IC-F5130D series to protect confidential communication.
- 136–174, 400–520 MHz versions
- RF Output power 50 W/45 W for USA and EXP, 25 W for EXP
- 128 Channels / 8 Zones
- High contrast and wide viewing angle black background LCD
- Eight-character alphanumeric display
- 4 W (typical) front-mounted speaker
- MIL-STD-810 G shock, vibration, temperature and more
- DTMF autodial memory capability
- Microphone hanger action programｍable
- Four programmable buttons
- GPS position display and Auto-Timed GPS send (External GPS required)
- NXDN™ conventional
- NXDN™ Type-D single-site trunking
- NXDN™ simulcast
- NXDN™ multi-site conventional over IP network
- Analog mode
Digital Functions (Voice and Data)
- PTT ID and ANI
- Over-the-air alias (OAA) displays the caller’s name without programming
- Individual, Group, and All call
- Late entry for Group call
- Status call and Polling call
- Short data messages
- Call alert
- Radio check (RX only)
- Call log
- Talkback timer
- CTCSS and DTCS tone
- 2-Tone and 5-Tone
- MDC functions; PTT ID, Emergency (TX/RX), Radio check (RX), Stun (RX), Revive (RX)
- BIIS PTT ID transmission
Security and Safety
- Digital voice scrambler
- Emergency call and Lone worker
- Remote monitor (RX)
- Radio Kill, Stun and Revive (RX)
- Power on Password
- Up to 17 scan lists are programmable
- Priority scan monitors one or two priority channels while scanning non-priority channels
- Voting scan automatically selects the optimal repeater site
- Optional OPC-1939 installation image
- GPS receiver connection with optional ACC cable
- Optional D-SUB connector, OPC-2078/OPC-1939, for external PTT, channel, horn, ignition switch, and dimmer control, according to programming
Note: No Digital Modulation "IN" when using an accessory cable.
Frequency coverage: 136–174 MHz, 400-512 MHz
Number of channels: 128 channels/8 zones
Type of emission: USA, EXP 50 W/45 W 16K0F3E (25 kHz)*/11K0F3E (15 kHz, 12.5 kHz)/4K00F1E, F1D (7.5 kHz, 6.25 kHz) 16K0F3E (25 kHz)*/11K0F3E (12.5 kHz)/4K00F1E, F1D (6.25 kHz)
EXP 25 W 16K0F3E (25 kHz)/14K0F3E (20 kHz)/8K50F3E (12.5 kHz)/4K00F1E, F1D (6.25 kHz)
Power supply requirement: USA, EXP 50 W/45 W 13.6 V DC nominal, EXP 25 W 13.2 V DC nominal
Current drain: (approximate) Tx (High) 8.6 A typ. (50 W), 4.6 A typ. (25 W) 7.9 A typ. (45 W), 4.8 A typ. (25 W)
Rx (Max./Standby) 0.8 A typ. / 150 mA typ.
Antenna impedance: USA, EXP 50 W/45 W 50 Ω (SO-239)
EXP 25 W 50 Ω (BNC)
Operating temperature range: –30 °C to +60 °C, –22 °F to +140 °F
Dimensions (W×H×D): (Projections not included) 150 × 45 × 151.8 mm, 5.9 × 1.8 × 6.0 in
Weight: (approximate) 1.23 kg, 2.7 lb
* 25 kHz bandwidth is no longer available for FCC Part 90 licensees for USA versions.
Output power: (rated) USA, EXP 50 W/45 W 50 W, 25 W, 5 W (Hi, L2, L1) 45 W, 25 W, 4.5 W (Hi, L2, L1), EXP 25 W 25 W, 10 W, 5.8 W (Hi, L2, L1) 25 W, 10 W, 5.8 W (Hi, L2, L1)
Frequency stability: ±1.0ppm
Spurious emissions: USA, EXP 50 W/45 W 80 dB typ., EXP 25 W 0.08 μW (typ.) (≤ 1 GHz), 0.03 μW (typ.) (> 1 GHz)
Audio harmonic distortion: (AF 1 kHz 40% deviation) 0.7% typ. 0.8% typ., FM Hum and Noise (without CCITT filter) 82/77 dB typ. (W/N) 76/70 dB typ. (W/N)
FSK error :1.8% typ. 1.7% typ.
Sensitivity: Analog 12 dB SINAD, (USA, EXP 50/45 W) 0.25 μV (–119 dBm) typ. (W), 0.22 μV (–120 dBm) typ. (N) 0.22 μV (–120 dBm) typ. (W/N), Analog 20 dB SINAD, (EXP 25 W) –4.9/–4.5/–1.8 dBμV emf typ. (W/M/N) –5.0/–5.0/–2.0 dBμV emf typ. (W/M/N), Digital 1% BER –4.6 dBμV emf typ. –5.0 dBμV emf typ.
Adjacent channel selectivity: USA, EXP 50 W/45 W 83/58/73 dB typ. (W/N/D) 76/58/69 dB typ. (W/N/D)
EXP 25 W 83/82/80/73 dB typ. (W/M/N/D) 76/76/74/69 dB typ. (W/M/N/D)
Spurious response rejection: 80 dB typ. 75 dB typ.
Intermodulation rejection: Analog (USA, EXP 50/45 W), (EXP 25 W) 76 dB typ., 69 dB typ. 74 dB typ., 69 dB typ.
Digital 74 dBμV emf typ. 74 dBμV emf typ.
Hum and noise: 62/52 dB typ. (W/N) 64/53 dB typ. (W/N)
AF output power: External SP 4 W typ. (at 5% distortion, 4 Ω load)