As a product built to the DMR standard, the MD782i delivers quality digital voice and data communications as well as all-around digital functions to increase your efficiency and enable you to be responsive to emergency situations. The radio can also be used as a control station to monitor and communicate with radio fleets from a desk. The MD782Gi is the GPS version of the radio, which allows integration with Hytera Smart Dispatch or other 3rd party GPS Solutions.
Standard Package Includes:
- Palm Microphone
- Microphone, Hanger & Screws
- Mounting Bracket
- Power Cord
- GPS Antenna (MD782G only)
The large-size color display allows good visibility even under extremely strong light. The seven programmable keys facilitate your communication and the optional keypad microphone enhances.
Rugged & Reliable
Complies with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards and is IP54 (5: Generally protected against dust; 4: Protected against the effects of light rain or minor water splashes) ensuring outstanding performance.
Higher Spectrum Efficiency, Higher Channel Capacity
The TDMA technology allows twice the channels based on the same spectrum resource. This relieves the stress of increasing shortage in spectrum resources.
Besides the encryption inherent to digital technology, The MD782i provides enhanced encryption capabilities (such as a 256-bit encryption algorithm). It has analog scrambling, and digital encryption using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and ARCFOUR (ARC4) encryption methodology for both voice and data.
In addition to conventional communication services, the MD782i is capable of Text Message, Scan, Emergency, Channel Steering, Auto Registration, Lone Worker, Radio Check, Remote Monitor, Call Alert, Radio Enable, and Radio Disable.
Automatic roaming of all sites in an IP Multi-site Connect system.
Supports data capabilities of sending Private and Group text messages. It also supports a Third Party to control the radio via Third party API (GPS, Radio Registration Services, Radio Call Control, Telemetry, Data Transfer), via Telemetry control to the radio.
- Frequency Range
- VHF: 136-174MHz UHF1: 400-470MHz UHF2: 450-520MHz UHF3: 350-400MHz
- Channel Capacity
- 1024 (64 zones with 16 channels per zone)
- Digital Protocol
- ETSI-TS102 361-1,2 & 3
- Supply Voltage
- +13.6v ± 15%
- 2.36" X 6.85" X 7.87", 60 X 174 X 200(mm)
- 3.75 lbs, 1.7Kg
- 2.0'' 4 rows 160*128 pixels 262200 colors
- Programmable Buttons
- Dust & Water Intrusion
- IP54 Standard
- Option Board
- Intrinsically Safe Option
- Bluetooth Audio
- Optional (external adaptor)
- Data Services via Bluetooth
- Stun / Unstun
- Remote Monitor
- IP Site Connect
- 5 Tone Signaling
- 2 Tone Signaling
- HDC1200 Signaling
- DTMF (Phone Patch)
- GPS SMS
- Digital Encryption
- Basic encryption as standard (10, 32 & 64 character keys). 40 bit Enhanced Encryption as Standard (R7.5 firmware)Advanced encryption (Hytera or DMRA 128-bit and 256-bit AES) available via chargeable license file.
- Multiple Key Encryption Decode
- Multi-language Menu
- Power on & off user logo programming
- Voice Interrupt
- Yes (TX Interrupt for voice call, emergency call, remote dekey, text message.)
- No of Contacts (Conventional)
- Digital 1024 Analog 2-Tone 32 Analog HDC1200 200 Analog 5-Tone 255
- No of Contacts (Trunking)
- Private Contacts 512 Group Contacts 1024
- Text Messaging
- 256 characters (requires keypad microphone for free text)
- Quick Text Messages
- Up to 25 pre-programmed via CPS
- MPT1327 / 1343 Trunking
- Yes via license key
- Tier 3 Trunking
- Available via chargeable license file
- Over-the-Air Programming
- Yes via smartdispatch 4.0
- Analog Only Version
- Not Available
- XPT Trunking
- DMR Tier III Trunking