The Hytera HR1062 H-Series DMR Blade Repeaters are the next-generation in creative style and functionality that elevates the industry standard in professional two-way radios.
The HR1062 is the new state-of-the-art in digital radio communications, providing a more efficient experience with loud and clear audio, support for multiple types of radio and communications systems, and an extended range.
The HR1062 features AC and DC auto-switching power, two simultaneous TDMA voice channels, high-performance cooling, and all in a compact 1U form factor.
Standard Package Includes:
- Power Cord
- Three Year Warranty
COMPACT 1U FORM FACTOR
The 1U height is half that of conventional repeaters, and the HR1062 features a built-in power supply to save valuable rack space.
AC/DC AUTO SWITCH
The HR1062 supports AC/DC auto-switching for locations with different power sources, power redundancy, and eliminates the cost and space required for power adapters.
ANALOG & DIGITAL AUTO SWITCH
The mixed channel mode detects the receiving signal and automatically switches between analog and digital mode to provide a simple migration path.
Variable speed fan provides optimal cooling with front-to-back internal airflow, combined with high-quality components to ensure 100% duty cycle operation for mission-critical applications.
FLEXIBLE RADIO NETWORK CONNECTIVITY
The HR1062 supports a wide variety of analog and digital radio networks, including Analog and Digital Conventional, DMR Tier II, XPT Trunking, and DMR Tier III Trunking (available in mid-2022).
Enhanced Rx sensitivity extends the communication range, and an Ethernet port provides access to IP networks to enable remote site connectivity
DMR - 2 TDMA 2 TIME SLOTS
TDMA digital technology provides 2 simultaneous voice channels that improve efficiency and doubles capacity without an extra frequency.
The HR1062 supports Digital End-to-End and Over the-Air Encryption. This optional software-based encryption uses secure and reliable ARC4 and AES encryption algorithms.
- Frequency Range
- UHF 400-470MHz , VHF 136-174MHz
- Channel Capacity
- 64 Channels
- Channel Spacing
- Operating Voltage
- DC: 13.6V ±15% AC: 100-120V
- Current Consumption
- DC: Standby ≤0.9A, Transmitting ≤12A AC: Standby ≤0.35A, Transmitting ≤1.2A
- 17lb 10oz (8.0 kg)
- Standard 1U: 13/4” x 19” x 143/4” (44 x 483 x 366mm)
- Frequency Stability
- Antenna Impedance
- Sensitivity (Digital)
- 0.2μV (BER5 5%) 0.18μV (Typical)/BER 5%
- Sensitivity (Analog)
- 0.16μV (Typical) (12dB SINAD) 0.18μV (12dB SINAD)
- Adjacent Selectivity
- Spurious Response Rejection
- TIA-603: 80dB@12.5/20/25kHz ETSI: 80dB@12.5/20/25kHz
- TIA-603: 75dB@12.5/20/25kHz ETSI: 70dB@12.5/20/25kHz
- Hum & Noise
- Rated Audio Distortion
- Audio Response
- +1 ~ -3dB
- Conducted Spurious Emission
- ≤1GHz: <-57dBm >1GHz: ≤-47dBm
- RF Power Output
- 5-50W Adjustable
- FM Modulation
- 11K0F3E @ 12.5kHz 14K0F3E @ 20kHz 16K0F3E @ 25kHz
- 4FSK Digital Modulation
- 12.5KHz Data Only: 7K60FXD 12.5KHz Data & Voice: 7K60FXW
- Conducted/Radiated Emission
- Operating: ≤1GHz: -36dBm >1GHz: -30dBm Standby: ≤1GHz: -57dBm >1GHz: -47dBm
- Modulation Limiting
- ±2.5kHz @ 12.5kHz ±4.0kHz @ 20kHz ±5.0kHz @ 25kHz
- FM Hum & Noise
- 40dB @ 12.5kHz, 43dB @ 20kHz, 45dB @ 20/25kHz
- Audio Response
- +1 to -3dB
- Audio Distortion
- Digital Vocoder Type
- Operating Temperature
- -30°C~ +60°C
- Storage Temperature
- -40°C~ +85°C