Text Messaging and Email
Quickly and easily share information when voice communication isn't practical. Send messages or directions that don't need an immediate response, or when voice calls are disrupting to employees in the field or on the road.
The FreedomLINK Text Messaging Services allows communication between radios and dispatch systems, between radios and email-addressable devices, and to remote PC clients attached to radios. This application allows you to utilize another form of communication for your business - whether it is the need for discreet communication or the ability to send quick text messages - enabling you to focus on the business at hand.
• Reduce operating costs by consolidating communication devices
• Provide users with real-time information such as addresses or directions thus enabling better asset management
• Enable an alternate means of communication—a user can read a text in a loud environment where voice is difficult to hear or when sensitive information is being communicated
• Permit fast and ﬂexible communication with any pre-configured, email-addressable device-including cell phones and PDA's
• Bring you professional capability, efﬁciency and reliability
• Add an email gateway that allows users to send and receive emails from external communication devices
Applications include many of these business and organization users:
- Public works
- Fish and Game
- Water and gas utility