Wireless Communications Systems Specialists
Communications that work for you!

(800) 924-2612

(800) 924-2612

Sign up for our Email Newsletter

FCC Licensing

Almost all business two way radios require an FCC, Federal Communications Commission, license.  The FCC requires that users who communicate with business radios, on certain frequencies, be licensed.  We can help! We specialize in business, industrial, and public safety licenses. Rassbach Communications submits the application to a coordinating agency and then to the FCC for final approval.  

Who is the FCC, Federal Communications Commission?
The FCC is responsible for managing and licensing the electromagnetic spectrum for commercial and non-commercial users.  This includes: state, county, and local governments, public safety, commercial and non-commercial wireless services, television, radio, satellite, and other services.

Licensing Responsibility

It is up to the end user to ensure that they are licensed properly.  The FCC can issue fines if radios are not properly licensed.

How long is an FCC license good for?
Once the license has been approved by the FCC it is valid for 10 years.

What types of licenses can we help with?

  • New Licenses
  • Modifications
  • Renewals
  • Construction Notification
  • FAA Studies
  • Tower Registration

How long does it take to get an FCC license granted?
Once the application has been submitted, the process will take 30 to 90 days.

How do I know if I have an FCC license?
Contact us and we can do an FCC database search.




  Hytea Transparent Logo      Logo White Transparent    white print tagline 2      EFJ Whi Orange      Kenwood Logo WhiRed      

live chat service provider