Rassbach Communications was started in 1957 by Don and Bev Rassbach out of their home in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Don was working for the City of Eau Claire and helping them with their communications. In 1957 Rassbach's became a Motorola sub-contractor and was doing repairs and installations of all the Motorola equipment in the area. In 1969, Rassbach Communications was incorporated as Rassbach Communications Service, Inc.
1977-The business was moved to 404 Ferry Street in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. The building that was purchased was originally used as a gas station and was converted into offices and an installation area.
1987- Jim Rassbach was appointed President of the company.
1989- Rassbach's became a Motorola Authorized Two-Way Radio Dealer.
1998- Rassbach's had outgrown their location on Ferry Street and purchased a new building on London Road in Eau Claire. This building allowed us to have a product display room and more installation area.
2005- We became a Vertex Standard two way radio dealer.
2006- Motorola awarded us the MOTOSTAR excellence award.
2007- Rassbach Communications celebrated their 50th anniversary .
2008- Moved to our current facility at 405 N. Hastings Place in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. This location allowed us to combine multiple facilities into one and we became an Authorized
Dealer for HYT two way radios.
2010- Designated as a Green Business by the Eau Claire Chamber.
2015- Selected to become a Hytera Authorized Family Dealer. We are one of only 50 Hytera Family Dealers in the United States and 436 dealers nationwide.
2017-Recived Fastest Growing Dealer award from Hytera America based on our sales efforts and achievements in 2016 and celebrated our 60th Anniversay. We also became the
communications sponsor for the Eau Claire Express. Then we expanded our businesses to Southern Wisconsin to cover Madison and the surrounding counties.